If you are looking solution to recover virus infected data from USB drive then, no need to worry about that simply read the whole article and know the solution. Viruses are harmful programs it destroys important files and folders that store in storage devices. The virus destroys any crucial data without gives any prior warning. The virus comes in your USB drive through when you attached your USB drive to virus infected computer or laptop. However, users can scan and delete viruses present in your removable USB drive using Windows “Command Prompt.” Just follow the below steps to commence the operation.
- Connect your USB drive to your computer and then, hit on the cancel button if autorun windows appear
- After that go to the start menu and then write run command at that search box after that write CMD to bring command prompt
- Now type the corresponding USB drive letter and then press enter
- Write “dir/w/a” into the Command Prompt and again press “Enter.” It will show a list of the files on the drive. When users get file names like Autorun.inf, Ravmon.exe, New Folder.exe, Heap41a, or any other file that is suspicious then users USB drive is infected with virus
- Write “attrib -r -a -s -h *.*” in Command Prompt and press “Enter.” It will remove viruses infected files from your USB drive. Users can even delete single malicious files by writing “del filename” from Command Prompt and then “Enter.” For instance, to delete “Autorun.inf,” Write “del Autorun.inf” into the Command Prompt and press “Enter.”
- Right-click on the removable disk icon located in the lower right corner of your desktop and select “Eject.” Once get a message stating that it is safe to remove the drive, eject the disk from your computer
This process helps you to recover virus infected data from the USB drive. but remember one thing, when you are performing this process if you have done even any small mistake then, your file will be deleted permanently. If you can take this risk then recover your virus infected data by using this method. Otherwise, you can move the next step.
Recover Virus Infected Data from USB Drive by Using Anti-virus Software
Users can recover their virus infected data from USB drive by using any reliable anti-virus. It helps you to recover your crucial data. Just follow these steps that I mentioned below:
- Install any anti-virus software like AVG, Avast, Kaspersky, Norton on your system
- Then, Attach your virus infected USB drive to your system
- Now Scan your virus infected USB drive
If the all above method is not able to recover virus infected data from USB drive then, Try data recovery software to proceed next step firstly you have to format your USB drive. After that, you can recover your virus infected data from the USB drive.
Recover Virus Infected Data from USB Drive by Using Reliable Software
With the help of SysTools USB drive data recovery tool users can their deleted, corrupted, and formatted data from the USB drive. It is one of the safest and fastest solutions for data recovery. It does not matter what causes of data loss. This software can retrieve and export permanently deleted data from the USB drive. It provides two different modes of data recovery like scan and formatted scan. It supports to recovers data from all brands of USB drive like Sony, Toshiba, LG, HP, etc. Now we will know the working process of the software
How tool Work to Recover Virus Infected Data from USB Drive
Simply, follow the below-explained directions to implement the process to recover virus infected data from the USB drive. All the steps are described perfectly. Let’s have a quick look:
- Firstly, attach your USB drive on your PC then run the USB drive recovery software into your system.
- After that, the tool will give you two options to scan virus infected USB drive such as Scan and Formatted Scan. Now, users have to select any option as per your requirement.
- Here, users can preview your restored virus infected data from the USB drive.
- Finally, hit on Save option from the top pane of the application to store restored data at any location.
Almost every single user prominently prefer USB drive due to its enhanced functionalities and portability. Though, users can store thousands of data files like photos, word files, videos, music, etc., in it. However, those data files which are saved on a USB drive is prone to virus infected. Moreover, once the data file is being infected by the virus so, it becomes difficult to recover them. Thus, in this post, we highlight the perfect approaches to resolve how to recover virus infected data from the USB drive. Mainly, we have discussed the manual and professional way to do the same. Users can go with any of them according to your necessity.